Bring it Bring it

Challenge accepted! I love this progression by the way. It has up-beat love song written all over it ;)

jaysummers759885 responds:

I can't wait to hear what you come up with! ^_^

some chords remix some chords remix

Almost perfect! Just clean up how it ends abruptly and it's five stars :)

Nighthawk Nighthawk

Dammit JAY! I just got myself proper mixing equipment and I would love to do vocals for you. Don't listen to my songs for a preview of what I can do cause they show nothing. I will admit this clip sounds like it the new headphones made a difference in your mixing :)

jaysummers759885 responds:

Man, I am telling ya... for some reason I can just hear everything more clearly... I am working on a new mix template that I believe is working really well. I am going to post another short song late today to show the results. Hopefully you will be able to stop back by and let me know what you think. ^_^ If you want to sing on any of my tracks, you are most welcome to. What I should do is just post a track that I would consider to be a verse, that way anyone can just grab it and make something happen with it. Then we could build upon it. ^_^

This too shall pass This too shall pass

So this is my Formal Cease and Desist letter; Stop making me look like the amateur I am! I love the mixing and even though you have a guitar jumping from note to note in the foreground, you have a nice rhythm steadily keeping pace behind it!

jaysummers759885 responds:

LOL.... Norway... I have some bad news man... I AM AN AMATEUR!!! lol... that means... if you think that I make you like an Amateur... we have some work to do, both of us! lol

You wanna hear some real shit man? ... you wanna hear some REAL SHIT MAN? Hit this:

Seriously... that dude is fucking nuts, this guy inspired me along with Metaljonus, RobSoundtrack, PirateCrab, Sequenced, MetalRenard, and Xengenocide. Dude... they are some serious players in this game for realz.

This Is The End This Is The End

Tasty is the word I'll use. This is great mixing right here. The bass is hitting just hard enough while the piano still shines through :)

Rev V4 Demo Preview feedbackpl Rev V4 Demo Preview feedbackpl

The full song will sound great! Vocals are better than you give them credit for.

MetalRenard responds:

Thanks, that's reassuring. I need to get used to hearing myself sing this way still, I didn't know I could do this tone and power until last week. I appreciate the comment. :)

Adrift in the... Adrift in the...

Loving the riffs! ever consider putting some vocals in?

Fleshbag responds:

Well yes but I suck at singing :)

Escape Escape

Shit like this makes me pretty jealous lol. Can't wait to hear more!

Noisysundae responds:

Wow thanks. But I didn't play the real instruments like you did since I mainly write electronic pieces. That plug-in is just too realistic. XD

Cracked Cracked

You did something with song a lot of people on here fail to do; create an amazing melody along with a solid rhythm. Keep up the good work my friend :)

Thanks Norway, I appreciate your time! ^_^

After All After All

This is a great instrumental track, and I'll be sure to be listening to it way more than once! I will say the one thing that feels a bit out of place is the cheap sounding cymbals, but that's because everything else sounds really nice.

Angelsosa responds: