Pico Prison Escape Pico Prison Escape

The game did have me hooked with the ominous soundtrack, but work on the effort into the game textures for the clues hiding spots

Bring it Bring it

Challenge accepted! I love this progression by the way. It has up-beat love song written all over it ;)

jaysummers759885 responds:

I can't wait to hear what you come up with! ^_^

some chords remix some chords remix

Almost perfect! Just clean up how it ends abruptly and it's five stars :)

Nighthawk Nighthawk

Dammit JAY! I just got myself proper mixing equipment and I would love to do vocals for you. Don't listen to my songs for a preview of what I can do cause they show nothing. I will admit this clip sounds like it the new headphones made a difference in your mixing :)

jaysummers759885 responds:

Man, I am telling ya... for some reason I can just hear everything more clearly... I am working on a new mix template that I believe is working really well. I am going to post another short song late today to show the results. Hopefully you will be able to stop back by and let me know what you think. ^_^ If you want to sing on any of my tracks, you are most welcome to. What I should do is just post a track that I would consider to be a verse, that way anyone can just grab it and make something happen with it. Then we could build upon it. ^_^